Name:
Location: tacoma, wa, United States

Mother of 4 in her 40's learning to live life again on my own terms.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

DARKNESS COMES

darkness wraps itself slowly around my world
cold fingers closing in the corners of my heart
i know you, too, are coming for me tonight
and i wait, impatiently in the shadows
when you arrive i will feel your warm hands
hard upon my skin , strong around my wrists
and i will feel safe once more
safe from the coldness of an uncaring world
safe from the ridicule of those who do not understand
with each binding you wrap around my body
i will feel freer than i feel during daylight
with each knot that you tie to keep me
i will leave a care of this world behind
and then when i am without means of motion
you will show me you love me
you will leave the ribbons of your love over my body
and i will cry....but the tears will be of joy
for i will feel more alive each time your hand touches me
and each strike will cause the fire in my soul to burn higher
yes the darkness comes with its cold hands
but with it you bring life with your stinging touch
and biting hunger to possess me
mlady
5/18/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home