Name:
Location: tacoma, wa, United States

Mother of 4 in her 40's learning to live life again on my own terms.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

i watched you pts 1 and 2

watched you prt 1 and 2
i watched you undress tonight,in the moonlight.
You were poetry.
You didn't know i was there or at least i hope you didn't.
I watched your strong hands unbutton the shirt you wore,
first the cuffs and then from the bottom up.
I found this odd but beautiful.
I caught a glimpse of your perfect navel and the small path of hair that led from it,
downward to.....
when the last button had been released,
you exposed one shoulder and then the other....
moonlight hit them both,strong and smooth and deliciously tanned.
It was warm last night so your skin had a glow from the slight persipiration you created.
You turned to place the shirt over your chair...
not an ordinary man are you?
You stretched your lean body in the moonlight and i saw your lightly haired chest expand
as you breathed in the night air.
Oh how i wish that i was that air.
Your hands deftly undid your belt and slid it swiftly from around your waist.
You undid the button and slid the zipper down.
I almost lost control then...
but you could not know i was there....not yet.
You slid your slacks down over your tight firm buttocks
and your neatly covered treasures
and when you laid them across the chair so neatly,
I thought i was in a dream.
You slid your socks off and placed them in a basket by the door (not a typical man at all).
You walked perfectly out onto the balcony
and in the moonlight you looked like a god.
I wanted to come to you,
to wrap myself around you like the cool night air,
to carress the fine curls on your chest,
to smell the musky smell i knew only someone like you would have,
but all i could do is watch you from the shadows in the moonlight.


Please forgive me for watching,
but your scent caught my attention.
So now, i watch you from a shadowed corner just outside your view.
A vision of beauty you are as i watch you undress.
You slip off your sexy high heel shoes..
placing them neatly by the door.
You step further into the room removing your silk blouse,
it is the color of your eyes,
i will treasure that shade of blue forever.
You place the blouse in a bin marked dry cleaning...
how perfect you are.
You reach behind you and without hesitation it's slip, slip, slip
and the bra of pink lace is released from your body,
the glow from your candles reflects off those perfect peach colored breasts,
with their areolas reminding me of the center of a black eyed susan flower.
You are not what the magazines consider beautiful...
but you are a beautiful woman.
My eyes travel from your voluptuous breasts
down over your slightly rounded, but soft looking stomach.
You are an outie and i think its so cute...
it looks like a smiley face.
You unzip the long black skirt you are wearing
and let it slip to the floor,
picking it up with your toes,
I cant help but giggle at this(my heart skips thinking you heard me)
it too is placed in the dry cleaning bin.
You sit on the edge of the tub and remove your thigh high stockings
rolling them down seductively
(do you know i am watching)
they are placed in a net bag on the back of the bathroom door.
You stand up and my eyes dance over your body...
finely trimmed auburn hair gives slight concealment to the treasure that lies beneath....
i watch you slip into the bubble bath and disappear
I want to run to you but i cant...
not just yet...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Keep watching, I am linking you in my blog. This is a great way to share out what is within.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home